Testing & Consulting Services
Since 1990, Adherent Technolgies, Inc. (ATI) has performed mechanical and analytical testing for our clients. All testing is done at our laboratories in Albuquerque, NM. Analytical capabilities include the following:
- Differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), including modulated techniques and photocure analysis
- Thermogravimetric analysis (TGA)
- Dynamic mechanical analysis (DMA).
- Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) spectroscopy techniques including transmission, diffuse reflectance (DRIFT), and attenuated total reflectance (ATR)
- UV, visible and fluorescence — many specialized features available
- Gas Chromatography – including inverse phase analyses.
For all analytical and mechanical testing inquiries, please email us.
Or call us at: 505-346-1688
Consulting services are available in many areas of expertise including:
- Light curing resin systems, including adhesives and composites
- Improvement of carbon fiber reinforced composite interfacial properties
- Surface treatments (carbon fiber, ceramic fiber, nanomaterials)
- Recycling of complex wastestreams